I love smiling...2 month update







So,,,this month has been filled with new adventures. We started my first month with renovation on the flat below It was so noisy that we spent a week, coinciding with my Dad's paternity leave at my cousin Aidan's house while he was visiting his uncle in Montana. The good thing about it all was that I loved Dana's, Justin's and Aidan's place, what peace and quite! Surrounded by mountains and vegetation. Plus his crib was so spacious... I preferred having my naps at his parents' bed though, even bigger. I also have to tell you that I watched my first rugby match with my Dad 2 weekends ago. We had to get up at 3 am in the morning because it was the semifinal of the World Cup and they were playing in France ( do the math with the time difference). Unfortunately, France lost to England. We were so bummed, especially because all the mistakes that France made. My Dad loves watching rugby, he gets so excited about having the possibility to see a good match. Even Mommy doesn't mind since she thinks at least the rugby players don't feign injury like those drama-queens in football! I also watched the final. England against South Africa and guess who my Dad and I were supporting... This month I also went on a boat trip. I was interested to see the HK shores, but I don't know what happened that I fell asleep as soon as we boarded and missed most of the fun... But my mom and dad had a good time and we made a lot of new friends. There was this nice couple, the guy was from Brooklyn like my uncle and his wife was from Hong Kong. They had a little daughter, Madelaine, that how you spell it? . Man, she had the funniest hair, thick and black and it all shot up straight out of her head, she looked like one of those troll dolls with the freaked out, spiked hair that people buy and hang from the rearview mirror in their cars, usually on their way down to the Jersey shore, ha ha. Last weekend, I went out for dinner for the second time in my life. My first time was when I was 9 days old and I went to my auntie Laura's birthday party. Last Friday, we went back to their place for a big Argentinian asado (barbecue) to welcome her husband, uncle Beni, that had just returned from Italy. They brought me a nice bib from Portofino. My parents had such a great time doing adult stuff in the evening and I was such an angel behaving so sweetly. It was wonderful. On Sunday, I also went rollerblading with Daddy for the first time. He took me in his arms and we came down ramps and all. It was super exciting...some people looked at us surprised that my Mom would let us go so quickly. I guess they don't know my Dad is a pro, triple champion as the captain of his team of the HK Hockey League. Also, today, to celebrate my birthday, I went to the beach with cousin Lucas. We had fun watching our mommys take a dip in South Bay Beach. It was ok. What else? I am even taller now and my parents estimate that I'm about 5 kilos or even more. I'm big into cooing, smiling at my parents, reaching for the froggy in my gym, playing with my mother's necklaces that she hangs from the bar in my hammock, smiling and smirking at my reflection in the mirror, playing with my hands, going for walks in my stroller with my friends and still very much into music. I love a CD that Louise's dad made for me. Her dad is Swedish and the CD is Swedish traditional jazz, quite cool. I am also a big fan of Moby. My parents don't dig him as much, but I think he's talented. You have to appreciate music that makes you fall asleep. His song Porcelain works like a miracle and knocks me down at night. More next month. Hope you're all doing great. Love to you all, Leon

Comments

Popular Posts