Mis abuelos vuelven por Navidad










Hello all,This month I can't write a lot because I am too busy having fun…my grand parents from Spain are here until mid January and they make me laugh out loud so hard that I get hiccups afterwards. My grandmother is smitten by my cuteness and what an easygoing baby I am. They both always admire how social I am and how I greet everybody with a smile…I do have a favorite person in the world though …my mommy, of course. She's so beautiful and well, she feeds me whenever I want. I got many presents from Santa, even a real horse, can you believe it? And if that's not enough, the Wise Men arrive on the 6 th of January and all Spanish children get gifts from them as well. Having two nationalities definitely has its advantages…I promise to write more next time. In the meantime, enjoy New Year's Eve and have a wonderful 2008!. Love you tons,

Comments

Popular Posts