Happy Thanksgiving. 3rd month update




Hello again! I'm 3 months old now and this month my pepé (my grandfather from Cape Cod) and my memé, were here to celebrate my birthday with me. They arrived the day before Thanksgiving…my cousin Lukas invited us to celebrate Thanksgiving with his family, but Lukas and I didn't care much for turkey so we chilled in his room after our bath, while the adults stuffed themselves. His grandparents were visiting too from The States, so everybody had a great time. My daddy arrived a bit late for dinner because he was playing hockey. He was representing Hong Kong at the HK International inline hockey Tournament. He scored and played great but they couldn't beat Canada. On the contrary, on Friday, he played two games and won both of them. My grandfather who went to watch was so proud of my Daddy. He loves hockey as much as him and has always shared the same love for sports. He was happy to have the chance to see him play again and reminded him of the past, when my grandfather would wake up very early to drive my Dad to hockey practice. Me too, I think I'll play hockey when I grow up a bit. My pepé wants to buy me rollerblades already. Anyway, the tournament finished on Sunday and my Dad's team came in second and lost to Canada, which is understandable because who invented hockey in the first place anyway? Apart from all the fun we've been having with pepé and memé, I can tell you that I'm sleeping better and by extension so are Mom and Dad. That's very good since Mommy went back to work part time three weeks ago. I don't miss her too much because we spend all mornings together and because I have my Daisy that loves me almost as much as Mommy. Besides, during weekends I just play with Mommy and Daddy non stop. Lastly, I'm almost 6 kilos because I'm still a little barracuda boy gorging on Mommy's milk. I'm also a big fan of music, like you already know. My Mom and Dad introduce me to new groups and styles everyday. I'm still enjoying swimming as well. Everyday in the big bathtub I do a few laps. I like splashing and the taste of my body soap so sometimes I take a few tiny gulps.

Comments

Popular Posts