NOTRE PEPÈRE





We're all getting excited and ready for Pepère's big birthday on February 28, 2011.

It's kind of a secret but we made special photo album of Luna and me with all the best pics of us and our lives in Hong Kong. There are even some photos which come from our latest Christmas trip in Thailand.
These photos above were taken during Pepère's and Memère's visit when I was only 3 months old.
My dad was playing in a hockey tournament, which is my Pepère's favorite sport, and I got to meet them for the first time in my whole entire life!
We went to watch the hockey, we went to a photo studio to have professional portraits taken, we went to excellent restaurants, like the 'Top Deck' near the 'Jumbo' floating restaurant in Aberdeen (hey, when are we going back btw??), and we saw our friends at the Yacht Club on Middle Island. We went to South Bay Beach which is always cool... It was a fantastic visit and Pepère and Memère were the first family people that I met besides my parents.

This year (summer, 2011) we are going to visit Pepère and Memère where they live in Cape Cod, Mass.
We can't wait!
It's going to be my very first time in the States! And it's going to be the first time that Luna also gets to meet them! She can't wait either! We are also going to spend some time in Brooklyn where my Uncle's family lives and Luna and I will finally have the chance to meet our three cousins; Juliette, Keira, and Marielle!

STAY TUNED!

Comments

Popular Posts