The TV CREW

Yesterday, we spent the whole morning with a TV Crew from Spain, actually, from Castilla y León. They came to do a travel show about Hong Kong through the eyes of long term Spanish residents. Considering my Mom and Dad have been living here for 11 years they definitely qualify for the job. Hence, we had these 2 Spanish girls with cameras in hand following us around town for a while.
They first came home for breakfast. I showed them my room, my toys and made a few polaroids of them working. They were very impressed by my talent and said they would treasure the photos forever.
Then, we went up to the rooftop to show them the views from the 44th floor. While we were filming up there, it started to really rain and we had to cancel our rollerblading trip and our lunch at Middle Island with Brianna and Aidan.
Instead, we took them around Soho and then to have traditional Dim Sum in Wanchai.
After lunch, it continued raining, even heavier than before and it turned quite chilly as well. Nevertheless they insisted on filming us at the beach. We were pretty much the only ones there! It was good that mami forced me to wear my hat. I wasn't that well equipped however for my feet (no wellies) and with my love of puddle-stamping, I sort of destroyed my sneakers and inundated my socks.
My Mom was happy that Tía Isabel came along and we actually ended up having a great time. I conclude that it is really nice to be by the seaside in any weather. There's something about the sea and the sand...stay tuned for the program itself.
It is called ¨Castilla y León en el mundo. Hong Kong¨

Comments

Popular Posts