Late Fondue at the Yacht Club


Last Saturday, we had dinner with our favorite family in Hong Kong; our cousins Aidan and Brianna and Auntie Dana and Uncle Justin. Apparently we all had a fierce craving for some authentic Swiss cheese fondue so we went to the Royal HK Yacht Club. Us kids skipped on the cheese fondue but we indulged in marshmallows and chocolate fondue. We were also right next to the harbour with the amazing view of both Hong Kong island and Kowloon. It was a great night in the city inspired by the illuminated skyline and building facades and of course, having our best friends around. 
Not to mention, all the cruise boats, tourist junks, and the big ferrys passing just in front of us. It was so amazing that this friend of Aidan's, an older 10 year-old kid from New York told us a scary story about a huge boat called The Titanic sinking completely into the ocean after crashing into a big iceberg!

Anyway, Aidan and Brianna like you all know are our first friends ever. Auntie Dana and my Mom met so long ago... They even met each other before any of them were married. They were into yoga. Auntie Dana was my mom's yoga teacher and mentor and role-model and according to my mom, the group's pioneer in many ways including having babies! By the time I was born, Dana was such an expert in taking care of Aidan that she helped my Mom a lot with everything mother-related and gave her tons of advice and tips and books and clothes and toys so that she could have a better time taking care of me and Luna afterwards.

I am sure that wherever we go, we will never lose touch with them. We love them very much and they are  truly our very own Hong Kong family.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I appreciate It is very nice to see good information in your posting, I was searching the same which you post, thanks now I got my desired information which I was looking for my work.
spanish baby clothing

Popular Posts