Geometry, marshmallows and nail polish

Last month in class, we worked on geometrical shapes with marshmallows and toothpicks... needless to say, we all loved it. We got to eat the marshmallows too afterwards. And they took this super cool Kubrick-esque-hommage photo of me.

And yes, in case you are wondering from the photo, I am wearing nail polish. I am truly a 21st century boy! Someone told me once that nail polish is only for girls. That defies me! How can it be just for girls if I am a boy and like it too! That's exactly what I told this gentleman... I like it and I am a boy!

My friends think nail polish is pretty cool too. And they make them in all sort of crazy shades. My favourite are blue, purple and black. My Mom totally approves especially since nowadays they make them organic and with no nasties whatsoever!

So the moral of the story is how a bit of sugar and color can make your life even more fun if that is possible! Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts