CLOCKENFLAP MUSIC FESTIVAL

Hi Everyone, These pics come from an outdoor music festival in Hong Kong called Clockenflap 2011 and it is my sister's and my first music festival. ¡Toma ya!
The silhouette shot is of my friend's dad who did a DJ gig at one point in the day.  
There's me, Tristan and my sister Luna. We were dancing and climbing on all the equipment... going backstage and running away from our parents and making people generally really nervous about tripping over cables and accidentally unplugging things. Fortunately for them and for us too, nothing dramatic like an electric failure ever happened and the show went on! It was loud though, but you get used to it. It reminded me of the Spanish village Gavilanes when they have fiestas and they get this rock band to play and the speakers just about fill up la plaza and blast the music making your eardrums tremble.
These pics were taken by someone at the concert who thought we must have looked pretty cool in our shades and all.  It was the 11th of December but it was a beautiful summery day, until the sun went down then it got cold in an instant!

They had great big salchichas to eat though, which were really yummy; our favorites!


Our family! What a day that was.


Me and Tristan making the musical equipment an obstacle course! Some of the best parts of the festival had nothing to do with the music. Some fashion brand brought along an old and pink and black striped Land Rover with a big Union Jack on it and we climbed that and sat in it pretending to drive around until they kicked us out. This one kid had that Peg Prego Ducati bike, with training wheels , but anyway, I got to ride that... which reminds me, I hope I get a chance to ride one of those mini-motos in Gavilanes this Christmas!  

Luna looking like a seasoned concert goer as the sun starts its descent. You should have seen her bobbing her head up and down to the music; we're all born 'flower-children'

Comments

Popular Posts