Mid Autumn Festival at the Golf Club

Monday, the 12th of September marked a before and after in Mid Autumn Festival Celebrations.
I went with my friends from the Tuesday Playgroup.  If you didn't know it, since I was 2, I meet with 7 other children my age every Tuesday. We go to each other houses and we have dinner together. At the beginning we were only 7, like I said, but since our  parents have been producing more and more babies, we are now16 kids and counting...Anyway, we all got invited to the Golf Club Mid Autumn Festival Party and we had amazing fun. Luna and I went to bed at 11:00 pm after petting ponies, riding ponies and burning the dance floor. We played with our lanterns all around the golf fields, watched contortionists and magicians, observed the big shining moon on top of our heads and ate only from the dessert table (several ice cream cones and moon cakes).
Sadly, Mid Autumn Festival only happens once a year but we all wait for the good things in life. If you are thinking to visit HK anytime in the future, the week leading to Mid Autumn Festival is quite magical!



Comments

Popular Posts