My busy week



MondayAuthor James Kye that wrote Jo Jo Eats Dim Sum comes to my class for a great workshop. He teaches us that we can all be authors. I tell him I already am and share my blogging experience with everyone. In the afternoon I go to soccatots and coach Liam tells me I'm getting better all the time.

Tuesday: It's my Dad's birthday and we bake some cakes and celebrate!

Wednesday: PJ day at school. We all come to school in our pajamas accompanied with our fluffy toys for a READATHON. Some parents come to read to us and our teachers meet us in rollers and bathrobes. Funny!
In the afternoon, I dress as a pirate, Luna as a ballerina for Ben's birthday party themed Pirates and Princesses. More birthday cake, yay!! And games, freeze dancing, clowns, you name it!

Thursday: Poem in a Pocket Day (told you about it yesterday)

Friday: READING ROCKS DAY at school. We all dress up (again) as book characters and I choose to be SpiderMan. I also bring my electric guitar because, well, reading rocks! Some teachers were dressed in Mary Poppins, The Little Red Riding Hood and Amy Winehouse.
In the afternoon I went with my parents to Hong Kong Park and we ended up having dinner together in Triple O’s.


Comments

Popular Posts