Now we're talking!!

All babies have a bath everyday, right? But is it really necessary? We're talking winter here, even in Hong Kong! Well, if you have my cool Water Writers, yes it is!! Amongst some useful and great things that LOS REYES MAGOS got me this year were these magic markers... What a wonderful way to need a bath... Yes, by having an art session everyday, just before it!! You can write all over your body and the bathtub, your mom's face, even your dirty clothes!  Blue is my favorite color, but the markers come in all sorts, even metallics like silver and gold!!
About my Christmas, I'll say that it was memorable. I had a blast with my grandparents who would take me out every morning... then in the afternoon, after my nap, my parents would also come with us everywhere. Since my grandparents were doing most of the work involving me, my parents got to read a lot, sleep in and well, other things, I guess. They were on a high for the whole time because they had had a wonderful time in Beijing... I didn't miss them much while they were gone because I love Roshani and she loves me and it was fun just to do things the two of us!
Something my grandparents noticed about me is that I can't stop talking... Although I speak so many languages... they were sometimes unsure of what I meant. Sometimes I am not saying anything, I am actually singing! 

Comments

Popular Posts