ME VOY DE VACACIONES

Lukas' birthday!
Swimming and piloting my hydroplane!

Yum!! I love blueberries, just like my Dad! I wonder if they have blueberries in Gavilanes...
I also like going to coffee shops. This one is called Le Goûter Bernardeau and they have some colorful cakes called MACARONS!! In this picture I'm trying to get my Mom's macarons!
I like climbing steps and ladders and pretty much everything. I'm fearless!
Family photo taken last Sunday, at my cousin Lukas' birthday party. We had so much fun with Gymbo and the bubbles and the musical instruments...Lukas is a very popular kid. More than 22 other babies attended his first birthday celebration! All the parents were there also enjoying the surplus of cava!
Here at my favorite beach with my brazilian uncle Mauro.

Comments

Unknown said…
Your baby is lovely!i adore it very much!and i hope you and your family have a good time in Hong Kong!and i even hope the baby grow into a true man!haha!

Popular Posts