My Grammy is coming...






This month I'm writing a few days before my 7 month birthday...my Grammy is coming to visit me and I will be very busy this weekend. Besides, it's my Dad's @# birthday and we're going to have many celebrations...but before I get into the future, let me tell you about the past and all my achievements this month. Just after I finished my previous post, I started saying DADADA...I love it and I say it every time I'm happy or proud of myself so like you can imagine... I say it pretty much all the time. Also, I sit on my own and love standing...I like playing football with my father and a red balloon we have at home. Dad passes the ball and I shoot and often score in our impromptu goal which is my bedroom door frame. Of course, to be such a good forward, I need my Mom to hold my hands, but since I'm so lean and strong and continue my swimming lessons in the bathtub, I feel very soon I'll be able to do it by myself.
I still like the swings...I know every single playground in my neighbourhood and I've also started doing the slides with help.
This month my uncle Oscar (one of Mom's best friends from Madrid) and my auntie Isabel that you already know came for a weekend and we went to the Grand Hyatt for breakfast. A lot of people were waiting outside to try to see David Beckham. I didn't see him because the waiter brought me a nice high chair and together with my teething rusks and algae Japanese snacks I had a great time and forgot about Beckham all together. By the same week Roshani got the flu and couldn't come to take care of me so mami left me under the care of Isabel. When I got a bit fussy because of my teething issues, she took me to the park and on the way showed me the difference between double decker buses, normal buses and mini buses. I thought it was very interesting and loved spending time with her and finally bond. Since Roshani was still sick the following day, I was dropped off at my other auntie Sally's, while Mom and Dad worked. Don't get me wrong, my auntie Sally works as well and a lot, and she travels around the world but I was lucky because that day she was working from her computer at home. So yes, fortunately and thanks to the network of lovely and beautiful aunties my parents get to work even when my nanny is sick. The funny thing is that other aunties are jealous because they haven't had a chance yet to look after me. Mommy has like a waiting list of petitions of aunties queuing up begging for a chance to love me. OK, enough of that. I'll finish my post announcing that all that drooling paid off and my two bottom teeth are out and pushing and shouting ... FREE TIBET!!





Posted by Picasa

Popular Posts