6 months and loving it!

This month has been all about friendship and well, my new, first girlfriend Louise...Since I am already so mature, I go out a lot with my friends and they also come home to see me. We practise our rolling around together and we drool on each others' face. One time I tried to pull Louise's nose off her face and then she tried to do the same thing to me! That was a riot, we both cried at the same time! I think that brought us closer.
I have so much to tell this month, I really don't know where to start...let's continue with friends, well, my parents' friends... my auntie Isabel came all the way from Beijing to visit me and uncle Roy did the same but from Mexico. My parents as I told you in my previous post were on holidays for a good part of the month and so they took me all over town. My favourite excursions were to the Zoo and the Botanical Gardens. The jaguar, lemurs and the orangutans were among my favourite animals but these 'howler' monkeys started screaming so much the palm leaves, and I think my ear lobes, began to flutter and I had to be evacuated from all the mayhem... And wow, there was this bird from Africa or Asia called White Crowned Hornbill that blew my mind away. I went again to see it twice this week, because it's a 5 minute walk fom my house and Roshani can also take me. There's also a super playground in the Botanical Gardens and I had my first ride on real swings, of course with my dad snuggling me in my Baby Bork, I mean, Bjorn... and anyway, we went flying back and forth , that ruled!
He's also been taking me to Bowen Road for more speed, it's the latest in baby-sports called 'strollerblading'! Thanks to my very generous uncle Kent and auntie Deborah, I now have a JEEP, a three wheeler stroller and it's built for speed! I wear my Baby Ban shades, so you can just imagine me cruising the strip, the wind caressing what little hair I have... I feel just like the epitome of cool! And remember fellow half-year-olds, don't try this at home unless your dad's like a pro rollerblader or something. And then, there's my uncle Beni, a motorcycle lover. He's promised me a ride soon in his new Ducatti. But Grandmas, don't you worry, uncle Beni's one of the most responsible people we know, he's like some captain of a shipping fleet or something!
My mom also loves to ride and her and my uncle Adrian always had a scooter to beat the steep hills in Gavilanes (The Spanish paradise where half of my saga originated).

Let me tell you a bit about my parents..they've been having it real easy lately... Yesterday, I slept from 7:30 to 7am and well, this is my record. Not even getting up once at 5 or 6am to feed. They put me in my cot at 7:30 pm and there I go babbling my way into sleepdom. I'm also a good solid eater. I'm eating plenty of interesting stuff, like a fruit called pear, but since I am a real gourmet, my favourite thing is licking off whatever my parents are eating from their fingers. I even licked pickled ginger the other day! Interesting to say the least. My Mom and Dad think I'm simply a delight and I make them crack up all the time. Talk about an easy audience, they'll laugh at anything! I just try to say some word and of course I have no control over what comes out, so they think 'blahgarrr je prrrr' is the funniest thing. Anyway, to end this post, I'd like to recommend you the CD I've been listening to the most recently. It's the soundrack of the movie 'ONCE' and in my short life, I reckon these guys have talent. I still like Moby though and Jack Johson. Hasta luego!!
PS: I guess I'm not solely Spanish anymore since my parents took me to the Consulate and now I also have a USA passport. Don't tell though... nobody likes mixed loyalties these days! Although you probably know that my heart belongs to Mommy...



Posted by Picasa

Popular Posts