Ya tengo nueve meses




If you were thinking that I was a surfer baby dude spending every weekend at the beach, well, you're wrong...What if I told you I went to 2 art exhibitions this month?. First, my parents took me to a toy exhibition called ToysRus. They were trying to buy some artsy toy for my friend Jiya whose birthday party, my very first one, I've been requested to attend next Monday! I loved it, especially because they let you try everything so I was giving feedback to my parents about what toy was the most fun. We settled on a musical instrument called Xylofles or somethink like that.

Also, auntie Davina and uncle Virgile ( who took the pictures of this post) invited me to a huge Art Fair (www.hongkongartfair.com). My parents were flipping with the display of photography, paintings, sculptures, etc, but I believe among all those Picassos, Warhols, Bacons, etc,,, people were enjoying my presence the most...I tell you, those Japanese collectors were just too much! They would observe me from very close, as if I were part of the show, and asked my parents many times if I was for sale. In the meantime, they would let me play with their hair and facial accessories like noses, one of my favorites. Some of those women were actually very beautiful and had sparkling things on their nails. Anyway, my parents politely declined all offers to sell me and moved deeper into the galleries.

Of course if you want to hear that I went to the beach, I did, many times and I also swam at the pool in my building with my mom, who's a regular dolphin out there. They bought me an airplane float and we like it, both of us, despite the water being a bit chilly sometimes! Kiss to all y para mi familia española informaros que llego el 26 de Junio a Madrid! Que guay!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Anonymous said…
¡Pues aquí te esperamos, León!

Popular Posts